LNH/META: Promotion!

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 18:22:55 PST 2011

I just added a bit about LNH20 to the LNH TVTropes page. We should
probably make a character sheet soon, for both the original and LNH20
worlds.

But we should be careful not to tamper too much with the power of
TVTropes, lest we invoke... The Trope King! Who has the power to suck
people into the dimension of TVTropes, where they become trapped
following an endless series of links, as well as superhuman genre-
savviness!

AJM (who has probably thought of more characters in the past week than
in the previous 10 years of his involvement on RACC. Also, if we're
bringing in newer internet stuff, there should definitely be a
storyline where the Legion fights the Gropagas.)