LNH/META: Promotion!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:31:19 PST 2011

On Nov 12, 9:22 pm, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> I just added a bit about LNH20 to the LNH TVTropes page. We should
> probably make a character sheet soon, for both the original and LNH20
> worlds.

For LNH20, I'd wait 'til we have some actual stories out.

> But we should be careful not to tamper too much with the power of
> TVTropes, lest we invoke... The Trope King! Who has the power to suck
> people into the dimension of TVTropes, where they become trapped
> following an endless series of links, as well as superhuman genre-
> savviness!

*laughs* You know, I'd been thinking of TV Tropes-based characters
since I first laid eyes on Wikiboy, but none of them really worked,
due to the LNH's tendency to make tropes into characters all on their
own.  But the idea of characters being sucked into a dimension where
they're slowly separated into their constituent tropes, body-horror-
style...

> AJM (who has probably thought of more characters in the past week than
> in the previous 10 years of his involvement on RACC. Also, if we're
> bringing in newer internet stuff, there should definitely be a
> storyline where the Legion fights the Gropagas.)

Now there's one I haven't heard of.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, catching up on various replies...