LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:12:36 PST 2011

All right!  We've had a lot of contributions so far, let's get them
sorted out a bit.  The characters and teams that have been definitely
put in place so far:

LNHers:
Fearless Leader
Agent M
Manga Girl
Kid Enthusiastic
Kindle
Ultimate Mercenary
Doc Nostalgia
Explain-The-Joke Lass
Professor Penumbra
You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad
Master Blaster
The Router

Other heroes:
Catastrophe (LNHer-in-waiting)
Clueless Lad (Possible LNHer, by the time he actually gets to
Net.ropolis)
Menace characters (not listing out in case Lalo wants to keep quiet
who dies)

Villains:
Waffle Queen
Captain Killfile
Manga Man Gold (w/new name)
W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R., Ultravac, Cat Lady

Other beings:
Torrent
The Lycopersicons
Dvandom Stranger
Kiwis (Green? Purple?)

Historicals:
'90s LNH-y team, name undecided, with members mostly based around
early Usenet injokes; members include Sig.Lad, Cheesecake Lass
Society of Wireless Heroes
Some sort of '40s team
Net.tastic Nine
'60s premiere hero team; members include Kid E's parents
Network of Remarkables
Lass Lady
Golden Age Very-Scary-Disturbed-Creature Man

Questions:
* Which characters are members of the Five Years Earlier LNH - that
is, founding members?
* Which have joined by the time of the #1 issues?
* Which will join in their series?
* Which archetypes do we not have covered?  What other comics concepts
do we want to parody?

And finally, here's one answer to those last two questions:

Mister Morrison: A being from the 16-dimensional infosphere of
Hexworld.  Each cell of his body is a meme, and he talks in strange,
Dada-esque patterns, often rhyming, using anagrams, iambic pentameter,
etc.  The metafictional nature of the Looniverse agrees with him, so
he takes vacations there, but he tends to cause chaos by his very
presence.  He can only be gotten rid of by solving the puzzles that he
weaves through the things he says.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, doesn't think we should have a
modern age Very-Disturbed-Scary-Creature Man.