LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 8 17:31:12 PST 2011

On 11/8/2011 6:32 AM, James Mason wrote:
> Welp I came up with a guy. His superhero name is Catastrophe but
> everyone calls him by memes because he's a cat person thing, and he is
> a Legacy Hero and is a mix of Deconstructions and Reconstructions of
> legacy heros. (Whichever is funnier at the time.) Tell me what you
> think and I'll write a story about him.

Yeah, that could work.  With Catastrophe's power, we could bring in
*any* old character.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.