HHC: HHC19 Voting!

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:18:15 PDT 2011

Hello RACC-ateers!

Over the past month, there have been four brave adventurers that have
risked all to tell us of the "SECRET OF THE SILVER SKULL MACHINE". And
now it's up to us to decide which of them did the best job of it!
Everyone can now vote on the winner of the nineteenth high-concept
challenge, the contestant and their entires are listed below...

http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/posts/read/590
April 2011 #2: The Satanists with the Silver Skull Machine
by Scott Eiler

http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/posts/read/595
Spellbinder #3: Machine Head
by Robin Strickland

http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/posts/read/588
Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #42: "The Dreams Of A Hundred Apes"
by Saxon Brenton

http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/posts/read/565
Coherent Super Stories #27: "Secret of the Silver Skull"
by Dave Van Domelen

You all probably know the drill better than I do at this point. Make
your choice known by sending an email to me at wilalambre at gmail.com
before the end of the day on Saturday. On Sunday, I will announce the
most winning-iest winner of them all.

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre