[MV/HCC] The Super Wizard From Space #11

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:22:19 PDT 2011

Scott Eiler wrote:
>> AUTHOR'S NOTES:
>>
>> This is my entry into RACC's twentieth high-concept challenge, "Behind
>> Blue Eyes". This issue was one of the easiest to write, the translation
>> from idea to written word coming across smoother than any other issue to
>> date. it was also one of the most fun to write. :)
>

> Did you intend to explain Sharkasaurus Rex, or the vengeful
> Seuss-fishes? I was kind of wondering about the vengeful Seuss-fishes...
> I could say "vengeful Seuss-fish" all day.

It's a little of both, I suppose. Telling us about Rex from the point of
view of the vengeful Seuss-fishes, and in doing so telling us about the
vengeful Seuss-fishes itself. But mostly I did it just because I liked
the different writing format of their speech (thoughts?).

...you're right, "vengeful Seuss-fishes" is great. :D

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre