[MV/HCC] The Super Wizard From Space #11

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 7 18:12:37 PDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 01:41 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:
> I am Theodor. I am a rainbow blue fish. I lived on a planet far away.
> Then I died. But that is was not the end. That was the beginning. I
> became a ghost. I became part of the infinite school. Thanks to wise Rex.
> So now I need your help, Super Wizard From Space. I need you to help me.
> And the infinite school. And Rex. Mighty Rex. Terrible Rex. Who used to
> be great before his magic hat and now is just a big, stupid thing.
>
> I want you to challenge him in the cosmic tournament. I want you to take
> his magic hat away. And if that doesn't make Rex better, I want you to
> kill him.
>
> I want you to free him.

Nice plot twist.  I see you're not putting your plot elements aside
while you can still use them.

> AUTHOR'S NOTES:
>
> This is my entry into RACC's twentieth high-concept challenge, "Behind
> Blue Eyes". This issue was one of the easiest to write, the translation
> from idea to written word coming across smoother than any other issue to
> date. it was also one of the most fun to write. :)

Did you intend to explain Sharkasaurus Rex, or the vengeful
Seuss-fishes?  I was kind of wondering about the vengeful
Seuss-fishes...  I could say "vengeful Seuss-fish" all day.

---------- Scott Eiler  8{D>  ----  http://www.eilertech.com --------