[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #10

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 1 19:31:00 PDT 2011

On 05/31/2011 04:06 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:

> As promised, I have tossed a character into the machine to see if he
> appears outside his universe and somewhere else.

Yeah, and nicely done too.  But I'm mostly impressed you've created a
character called Gavrilo the Hermit Wizard Bee, spent five episodes
setting up his origin, and now you're willing to share.

> He is free to appear in
> any other RACC imprint, if anyone is interested, and free to be used in
> any manner anyone sees fit. Enjoy...

In any given storyline, I suspect this new character will appear in the
most likely place for extradimensionals to pop up, have an inevitable
misadventure, then attach himself like a swarm-member to the most
powerful leader-type around.  In Legion of Net.Heroes terms, he'd
therefore appear in one of the headquarters of Kid Enthusiastic, then
sign up for the System Corruptors as Bee Boy.  Now guess where he'd
likely end up in SW10...

---------- Scott Eiler  8{D>  ----  http://www.eilertech.com --------