[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #10

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:25:13 PDT 2011

Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 05/31/2011 04:06 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:
>
>> As promised, I have tossed a character into the machine to see if he
>> appears outside his universe and somewhere else.
>
> Yeah, and nicely done too. But I'm mostly impressed you've created a
> character called Gavrilo the Hermit Wizard Bee, spent five episodes
> setting up his origin, and now you're willing to share.

Hopefully other authors here found him interesting enough to use
somewhere in their own fiction. There's obviously quite a bit of ego on
my part, to see someone use a character I made up, but it's also an
attempt to contribute to this community. :)

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre