LNH/ACRA/WRIMO: Anal-Retentive Archive Kid: A Judicious Use Of Overkill #11

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:58:37 PST 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 00:38:19 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 03:15:04 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>>> Wyatt Ferguson sympathizes with ARAK in his karmic predicament.  Wyatt
>>> avoided something much like it earlier this year, but only by not
>>> acting like a fictional character.
>>
>> Which one was that, again?
>
> April 2010 #1, "What About Me and Judy?"

Ah, I thought that was it - it was the only one I could think of with a
major subversion of What The Hero's Supposed To Do In This Situation. (As
opposed to a major subversion of What's Supposed To Happen In a Comic-Book
Universe, which happens all the time in your stuff.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, credenzular!