LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:57:12 PST 2011

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:27:41 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:

>> I doubt it - spam moves with the people, after all.  Nobody's gonna bother
>> to spam a place with no eyeballs - there isn't any profit in it.
>
> I don't think the spammers put that much thought into where they spam.
> They're just running the same old tired software that'll put their ads
> wherever they can.

Sure they do!  They're businessmen!  They may be stupidly, exhorbitantly
wrong about how they run their business, but if someone can bilk money out
of them by selling them an "upgraded" product, they will!

> Just yesterday I signed up for Eternal September so I can give up Google
> Groups.  It's nice to see messages in threads again...

Oooh, with a .sig and everything.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, doesn't-- well, you know