SW10: Year-End Index (and RACCies-Eligible Stories)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 2 16:38:23 PST 2011

These stories were published in RACC as part of the ongoing series,
Superhuman World 2010.  Except where noted, they are available on the
Superhuman World web site, http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/ .  Each
story is "numbered" within the month of publication (e.g. January 2010
#1).

January
   1. Our Planet's Problems
      What are the rumors about a dysfunctional New Sentinel - and
alternate U.S. Vice-Presidents?
   2. In the Presence of Another Earth
      Did our newest superhumans come from elsewhere? We can't quite tell.
   3. Return of the She-Ra Fight Club
      Villains who fell to Earth earlier, still exploit women. But one
woman fights back hard.
   4. The Ministry of Speed
      Super-speed superhumans have their own self-concerns.
   5. The Last Chocolate Crop
      Ghana vs. the Ivory Coast vs. the Ashanti Tribal Nation vs. The
Trillions, over a suddenly diminishing resource.

February
   1. The Molten Sky
      Why did the sky just freeze-frame?
   2. The Contact Plague
      All that acne can't be a good sign.

March
   1. The Rise of Cap-Macaya
      One more mini-nation arises to threaten the world - from Haiti.
   2. Opposites
      Saint Cecilia vs. Psychovant the Duck - with the fate of the
universe at stake.

April
   1. What About Me and Judy?
      For starters, a minion of the pagan gods messed with our wedding.
   Special.  Night of the RACCies!
      Wyatt Ferguson at the award show.  Published only in RACC.

May
   1. Rednecks from Mars, the Red Planet!
      Humanity's secret Martian colony makes a comeback.
   2. Uplift Day
      How do Pacific islands deal with tsunamis, when supervillains own
the islands?
   3. The New Look
      Who's sworn vengeance upon the World Journal Monthly?

June
   1. The Waitress from Beyond
      What does our Earth look like to an immigrant?

July
   1. The Earth is a Deathtrap
      The new orbit is leading to some issues.

August
   1. Predecessors
      A desire for rollback leads to some side effects.

September
   1. The Sinking
      One freighter sinks first. All the world may follow.

October
   1. The Sunset Door
      There's only one way out... unless you know people.

November
   1. Cauldron
      Insurrection begins within the United States.

"Egyptians were all about having the maximum amount of glittery
goodness, especially when it came to death."

Read more:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18627_6-things-from-history-everyone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz12MeO8fK4