LNH/ACRA/WRIMO: Anal-Retentive Archive Kid: A Judicious Use Of Overkill #11

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 2 16:38:19 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 03:15:04 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Wyatt Ferguson sympathizes with ARAK in his karmic predicament.  Wyatt
>> avoided something much like it earlier this year, but only by not
>> acting like a fictional character.
>
> Which one was that, again?

April 2010 #1, "What About Me and Judy?"

I suppose I'd better figure out what else I wrote in the last year...

"Egyptians were all about having the maximum amount of glittery
goodness, especially when it came to death."

Read more:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18627_6-things-from-history-everyone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz12MeO8fK4