LNH20: Generation 2.0 #5

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 07:39:33 PST 2011

On Dec 29, 6:58 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was going to complain that Googlemesh is supposed to be LNH Setup Kid
> and therefore dead, but:
>
> 1. This is not a bad inconsistency, this is a good inconsistency, the
> kind that can be a seed for interesting stories. Which one is the real
> Googlemesh? Why are there two? Is either the real one? Are both?
>
> 2. This is a pretty good story :-)

I did consider the possibility that Googlemesh was not who he said he
was and was in fact evil but I dismissed it in the end.  Of course,
you could always make Googlemesh a villain.  He did, after all, wipe
out all but one of the trolls in Narneta and that's genocide which is
pretty bad.  Or is it?  It's like when Picard refused to kill all the
Borg because it would be "genocide".  Is Googlemesh guilty of a crime
or did he really save humanity?

I suppose, in retrospect, I could have made Walter Jewish and had the
troll deny the holocaust.  On second thought, it's good that I didn't
go there. :)

Martin