LNH20: More Things! And Stuff!

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:00:44 PST 2011

On Dec 27, 5:37 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> First off, I'd like to thank Adrian for the excellent work he's been doing
> on the LNH Wiki, with particular attention to all the Teenfactor stuff he's
> filled in.  This is great page-writing, folks, funny and informative at the
> same time.
>
> Speaking of the LNH Wiki, I've been crafting a lot of LNH20 pages!  Things
> are no-way totally filled in yet, but here's a sampling of what's done so
> far:

What no great Catastrophy? Oh not filled in yet. Ok then but I'm
watching you.

James "The Cat.King" Mason, I never asked for the cover of great
Catastrophy but then again I never asked for the cover of Mike
Kittyman, I've also never asked for robot arms but they've been so
helpful so I can't get mad at them.