LNH20: More Things! And Stuff!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:21:12 PST 2011

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:38:39 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> Thanks! Writing these kinds of articles are a lot of fun--I've always
> been a huge fan of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, and
> its ability to present the most utterly ridiculous concepts with a
> straight face.

Mwahahaha, yes.  Personally, the Marvel Universe Series III cards were my
introduction to superhero comics, so...

> I spent this morning fixing up the entries for the Saviors of the Net.
> One question: what's the deal with Dr. Net.ropolis? I remember Arthur
> saying she was dead, but the entry, which he presumably wrote the
> original version of, says she's secretly alive or something and only
> Gothic Gorilla knows her true status. Which I guess means no one knows
> now that he's dead.

No idea.  Arthur?

> Also is Lava Lamp one word or two? Is it Retcon Raccoon or Retcon
> RACCoon?

I'm fairly sure that both used both spellings; I made Retcon RACCoon the
main name because that was already the name of the page, and because I love
net.names, especially the ones that aren't just alt.something.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lavalavalavalava