SW10: Powernaut 1941: Image Updates

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 22 19:50:49 PST 2011

No change to the story.  But I watched a friend test out the web site
today.  Boy, it was slow on a wireless comm link, at least in his
browser which was trying to load every image at once.  I did my own
wireless testing on a smarter browser than that...  But I suppose I have
to plan for everyone.

So, I've cut the image resolution in half.  The captions look a bit
fuzzy now, but still readable.  And the cartoons just don't care.  If
anything, they look better now.  I'll probably publish in this format
going forward, and explore small-size font options.

If you could let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1941.htm

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.