REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #88-95: Index

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:48:15 PST 2011

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:28:57 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> On Dec 15, 1:39 pm, Apathy Beast's Meat Puppet
> <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>      Saxon was going to the local comic shop when he was attacked by
>> the Apathy Beast.  It planned to infiltrate the proposed RACC-Con in
>> 2012, so it killed him, and scooped out his insides (and ate them) and
>> started wearing his skin as a disguise.
>
> Speaking of this (RACC-Con, not the killing, enervating and wearing
> of Saxon Brenton, which really deserves to be its own thread)...
>
> ...are folks still up for getting together in 2012?

Hrm.  Having enough money to travel anywhere near the west coast - or,
heck, anywhere outside Pittsburgh - by the summer seems doubtful for me,
with my current once-again unemployment.  Unless I get something with a
pretty hearty salary pretty soon...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, stupid economy, stupid corporations...