REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #88-95: Index

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:03:56 PST 2011

On Dec 15, 6:28 pm, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 1:39 pm, Apathy Beast's Meat Puppet
>
> <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >      Saxon was going to the local comic shop when he was attacked by
> > the Apathy Beast.  It planned to infiltrate the proposed RACC-Con in
> > 2012, so it killed him, and scooped out his insides (and ate them) and
> > started wearing his skin as a disguise.
>
> Speaking of this (RACC-Con, not the killing, enervating and wearing
> of Saxon Brenton, which really deserves to be its own thread)...
>
> ...are folks still up for getting together in 2012?

Money has gotten awfully tight for me and the missus since last this
topic was broached.  But, put me down, tentatively, for a "Yes", said
Yes being contingent on us finding a briefcase full of money between
now and then.

San Fran would be nice, as I do have people I could bug into letting
me stay with them/visit them, but again it would be dependent on
finding that briefcase full of money so that I could pay for the costs
of travel/have a buffer for the missed work while en route.

==Tom