SW10: Powernaut 1941 #1, #2 and #3: The Powernaut Smashes Through!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 3 12:44:26 PST 2011

On 12/3/2011 10:54 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 04:06:03 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Finally I can reveal my recent work.  But you'll have to go to my web
>> pages to read it, because it's a comic strip series!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1941.htm
>>
>> I got the urge after reading the Radioactive Man comic books, which
>> themselves jumped around from 1952 to 1995.  Maybe artwork and
>> tastefulness are not my strong points.  But I'm having fun with it.
>
> Oh, god, I love the "WOW" in the fourth panel of the first strip. XD And
> the whole thing, really.  Just pure silly.

Heh.  There'll be lots of Wow if I get to my 1968 episode.  But there
will probably always be silly.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.