FAQ: rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 17:49:07 PST 2011

On 12/1/11 4:21 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Adrian James McClure<lord_soldeed at yahoo.com>  writes:
>> On Dec 1, 3:01Â am, Eagle<ea... at eyrie.org>  wrote:

>> Eagle, are you going to update the eyrie anytime soon? It'd probably be
>> a daunting task by now...
>
> I'll put it this way: I have everything and haven't given up on the idea
> that at some point I'll catch up.  However, the best thing to point to at
> this point is probably the mailing list archives, unless there's a better
> pure story archive as well.

Well, since the mailing list doesn't have a search engine.. I'd guess
that the best choice for finding old stories would be the google groups
archives (even if the search engine is pretty lousy)..

Perhaps you could get some volunteers to help update the archives --
maybe (if that's possible)... assuming you could find any volunteers of
course.

Arthur "Or not..." Spitzer