FAQ: rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Dec 1 15:21:49 PST 2011

Adrian James McClure <lord_soldeed at yahoo.com> writes:
> On Dec 1, 3:01 am, Eagle <ea... at eyrie.org> wrote:

>> The archive site is ftp.eyrie.org in the directory /pub/racc; you can
>> browse through the archives either by connecting to it via anonymous
>> ftp or by pointing your web browser at either of:

> The FAQ should probably also mention the LNH Wiki and the LNHQ Archive
> as well...

Happy to add them, but someone needs to tell me what to say.  :)

> Eagle, are you going to update the eyrie anytime soon? It'd probably be
> a daunting task by now...

I'll put it this way: I have everything and haven't given up on the idea
that at some point I'll catch up.  However, the best thing to point to at
this point is probably the mailing list archives, unless there's a better
pure story archive as well.

>> Subject: 5.  List of Current Tags

> LNH20 and LNHX should be on here now. Assuming any of us successfully
> gets our LNH20 stories done. :) It should probably include HCC and
> Superhuman World as well.

Sure, just send me the information that should go into the FAQ.  Likewise
for updates for the LNH.

I made some updates based on your message and pushed out a new version,
and also took the liberty of making some changes to the LNH FAQ about the
location of the archive.  You can see the current RACC FAQ at:

    http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/racc.html

Feel free to post further changes here or mail them to me.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>