LNH: LNH Comics Presents #507.5: Who's the REAL The LNH?!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 15 17:44:34 PDT 2011

On 8/15/2011 5:28 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 8/14/11 2:50 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Don't make me send in the Loonie Net Heretic.
>>
> LNH Receptionist Kyoko Ishikawa was busy working on her toothpick
> sculpture of Andrew Johnson when another blonde guy wearing a labcoat
> and purple tie burst into the room! Not again, she thought as the guy
> took off his labcoat to reveal a red and blue supersuit with the words
> LNH on the chest.
>
> "I'm here to join you!!!!" said the superhero.
>
> "Yeah, yeah. What's your name?" said Kyoko putting aside her Andrew
> Johnson sculpture.
>
> "The LNH!"
>
> "Uh huh. And that stands for?"
>
> "The Loonie Net Heretic!!!!!!! I'm on the cover! Yeah, that's me, baby!!!"
>
> Credits:
>
> Loonie Net Heretic -- Scott Eiler

Gah!  I've contributed to an LNH story and I have an avatar!  Now I have
to decide what his powers are!

(He's probably wandered in from some other part of the Net, where they
have less decorum than RACC does, and they talk about how Hollywood's
only gone downhill since the Jews and Commies took over.)

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.