[META] Projects in progress and release advice

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:23:14 PDT 2011

Currently, I have three fiction projects on the go. "The Super Wizard From Space" which I would like to remain a weekly series of 1500 words each post, "The HNL", my attempt to write a fun looniverse story, and "Big Law", a short miniseries that has recently sprung up due to my enjoyment of japanese gore flicks. The latter two are still in the brewing stage and won't see the light of day for a while, but I'm looking for advice for how/when to release them. I'm not sure if I want to push two or three issues out a week, both because I don't want to spam people's inboxes with my writings and because I don't think I could maintain the pace. What are you suggestions?

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre