SW10: Superhuman World 2010: The Sinking: Artwork

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 23 22:03:32 PDT 2011

I'm catching up on cover art this weekend.  New cover at
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/sinking.jpg.  Featuring the first
face-forward view of The Waitress From Beyond!  Web site references start at
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/, where you might also find an early
version of another new cover I'm still working on.

This story's cover is derived from one I drew for
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2004/aleut.htm .  My drawing skills are more or
less (crappily) constant, but perhaps my design skills have changed.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.