MISC: Movie Trailer #4

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 00:02:54 PDT 2011

                "I'm a very special type of salesman.
                          A deceptive salesman."

                       "Are we talking about lying?"

                           FROM SHAWN LEVY

        "Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you."

                          "Is this a job placement?"

                                  "Not exactly."

                       DIRECTOR OF BIG FAT LIAR

            "You tell the customer what he wants to hear.
        You tell him that there is nothing wrong with the car."

                                 "So... you lie."

               "Pretty much, yeah.  It's called deception."

             YOUR MIND IS THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

                 "One of your customers has contacted
                        the Better Business Bureau!"

                             "I have it under control."