MISC: Movie Trailer #5

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 00:10:43 PDT 2011

            "I specialize in a special kind of security.
                            Matrimonial security."

                 "Are we talking about weddings?"

                          FROM JOEL ZWICK

  "Mr. Cobb has a job offer he would like to discuss with you."

                      "Is this a job placement?"

                            "Not exactly."

     DIRECTOR OF MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING

 "We create the scene and then we place the couple inside."

                    "So that's all there is to it?"

             "Well, no, there's more to it than that.
                     There's a party afterwards.
                      It's called the reception."

 YOUR RESTAURANT IS THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

               "The groom is getting cold feet.
                     He might not show up."

                    "I have it under control."

                "I'd hate to see out of control."