HCC: High Concept Challenge #13 voting

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 9 11:13:44 PDT 2010

On Oct 9, 12:22 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 06:06:15 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>
> >      Dave Van Domelen, notes it got 3 votes, one story got 1 vote, the other
> > three got 2 each.
>
> Hm, now I'm wondering which category I was in...

I'm more impressed with the voting.  It's as if a grade school teacher
filled out the ballots for us to make sure none of us students would
lose our self-esteem.  If only we'd had one more vote, we could all
have tied for second place and saved Andrew some anguish.  But I'm
impressed enough that ten people read this group.