HCC: High Concept Challenge #13 voting

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Sat Oct 9 13:01:01 PDT 2010

In article <1161f4df-a1b7-4406-9302-5d28a90b9e77 at b14g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
Scott Eiler  <seiler at eilertech.com> wrote:
>I'm more impressed with the voting.  It's as if a grade school teacher
>filled out the ballots for us to make sure none of us students would
>lose our self-esteem.  If only we'd had one more vote, we could all
>have tied for second place and saved Andrew some anguish.  But I'm
>impressed enough that ten people read this group.

     Actually, seven people voted.  Remember, I set it up to let people vote
for two stories if they couldn't decide.  And I didn't cast a vote, reserving
my vote for the event of a tie.  So we have at least eight people
participating who aren't bots.

     That we know of.

     Dave Van Domelen, not a bot.  Honest.