[META] Introduction to the LNH?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:06:51 PDT 2010

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:38:42 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> Sounds like an interesting idea.  What kind of "first stop" did you
> have in mind?  I could picture this going one of two ways: a
> retelling of the LNH's origins (a la Year One, First Class or even
> an "ultimate" LNH) or an ongoing title that focused on the current
> Legion (like LNH Vo. 2, but with a regular cast of characters).
>
> I'd be game for pitching in with either -- though my guess is that
> any story about the early LNH would have to be cleared with
> Scav.  It would be hard to tell an LNH origin story without
> Rebel Yell...

I was thinking a one-shot (or, perhaps, a short miniseries) taking place in
the present.  It'd star a new character, but guest-star the Legion in
general.

(Awesometimes, Rob is Person #2 that I had really hoped would want to get
on this (Person #1 being Saxon) (Person #0 being a bunch of people who
aren't on RACC anymore).)

> --Easily-Discovered Man Lite
> --Remembers how things were done in his day
> --Although he never actually had a day of his own

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, what Lite through yonder window
breaks...