HCC: High Concept Challenge 15: Saxon's side

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:38:47 PST 2010

(Incidentally, in order to provide randomness I suggested that Dvandom do
an A post, involving the concept and a number between 1 and 10, while I
would provided a B post also with concept and a number between 1 and 10.
If the sum of the two numbers was odd the A concept would be for the hero
and B for the villain, and if the sum was even then vice versa.

Dvandom said: Nah, they'd probably think we were colluding by private
email. Let them choose for themselves.)

Anyway, my concept:  'Subterranean world'.

(I was originally thinking an 'Edward Bulwer-Lytton pastiche' - the 19th
century writer and politician who provided us with phrases like "The
great unwahsed", "The pen is mightier than the sword", and "It was a
dark and stormy night" - but that would have been a bit too broad)

-----
Saxon Brenton
'In fact in a superhero universe, teenagers may be even stupider. After
all, the brief moment in the real world where the thought "this may
kill me" forces it's way into their head would be followed by "this may
give me super powers" in a superhero universe.' - jlbarnett, Scans_Daily