META: Top RACC Posters of All Time

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:55:33 PST 2010

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:30:17 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Damn... looks like Andrew has caught up to me...

> 558 Arthur Spitzer
> 558 Andrew Perron

> Oh well... it was sweet while it lasted...

Mwahahaha!

> Haw!  Back in Fifth place again...
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/about

Curses!  You'll pay for this, Captain Planet!

> I figure with all the posts he's been writing he's due for a complete
> burn out one of these days...
>
> Arthur "Then it will be my time!" Spitzer

Possibly.  But honestly, this is just my normal level of communication.
RACC would have to be a lot busier and a lot heavier on noise-to-signal to
burn me out.

(I did burn out on TV Tropes, though.  Oy.)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:17:37 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>      Those numbers are kinda suspect.  The page says I've only made 340 posts
> to RACC, but I've posted more than 300 ASH stories and files ALONE, ignoring
> LNH, Superguy, comments, etc.  It's missing a LOT of data.

It seems to track by email - have you changed yours since back in the day?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gonna take pollution down to zero...