LNH/Meta: Irony Man's Fate! Was... Re: LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:29:48 PDT 2010

On Apr 26, 5:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Should he go to prison (some cushy white collar criminal prison?) and
> have one of his employees be the new Irony Man... (and considering that
> the end of Beige Midnight is two years ago, he could have completed his
> sentence by now...)
>
> Or should he just get a slap on the wrist... and remain an LNH'r?

I think he should be acclaimed as a hero at the end of Beige
Midnight, which eats away at his conscience.  He should try to
confess his crimes... and find that the more he admits to being a
jerk, the more people celebrate him as a hero, making him feel
like a phony, worthless, miserable human being trapped inside
the shell of a hero -- a hell of his own making.

He is Irony Man, after all...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--After Beige Midnight, plans to let
it all hang down...