LNH/Meta: Irony Man's Fate! Was... Re: LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 16:35:26 PDT 2010

EDMLite wrote:
> On Apr 26, 5:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Should he go to prison (some cushy white collar criminal prison?) and
>> have one of his employees be the new Irony Man... (and considering that
>> the end of Beige Midnight is two years ago, he could have completed his
>> sentence by now...)
>>
>> Or should he just get a slap on the wrist... and remain an LNH'r?
>
> I think he should be acclaimed as a hero at the end of Beige
> Midnight, which eats away at his conscience.  He should try to
> confess his crimes... and find that the more he admits to being a
> jerk, the more people celebrate him as a hero, making him feel
> like a phony, worthless, miserable human being trapped inside
> the shell of a hero -- a hell of his own making.
>
> He is Irony Man, after all...

Actually that could probably work...

I might not even have to change the plot...

I could just have a scene where a couple of clueless reporters videotape
Irony Man doing something with his hands that they think saved the
Looniverse...

> --Easily-Discovered Man Lite
> --After Beige Midnight, plans to let
> it all hang down...

Arthur "But you'll have to finish Beige Countdown #9-8 first" Spitzer