LNH: Sexuality and Assumptions

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 01:47:48 PDT 2009

It's ironic that this whole thing started with a similar summary: I
explained that Superfreaks was originally written to be part of 8FOLD
and I explained that Tom had reservations about it and left it up to
Jamie who a month alter basically said no.  This was all perfectly
true but, to be fair, Tom got very angry and, by his own admission in
a private e-mail, was still angry with me a year later.  I'm not
merely saying that Tom's reviews were biased: I'm saying they were
absolutely vindictive.  That plus that he knew full well that they
were and kept saying otherwise.

The defense rests.

Martin