MISC: Latest season of CSI: New York

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 09:10:04 PDT 2009

I get CSI:NY by satellite from the Philippines.  It's a few months
behind so I'm in the middle of season 4.  So far this season:

* A case led detectives to investigate men whose girlfriends are
manekins.

* Lindsay is pregnant with Danny's baby.  Danny proposed but Lindsay
said no.  Danny got her to reconsider after telling her that he loved
her.

And the last episode I watched?  What was the murder weapon?  A
microwave gun.  Seriously.  And it was stolen from a lab.

Gee,  This all seems like stuff I would have written.  In fact, I
think I did. :I

Martin