[META] 58.5 Questions

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:12:25 PST 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Fri, 27 Feb 2009 01:54:07 +0000:
>>Paraddox as Paraddox does have a garish costume, but I have neither
>>designed or used it in a story yet.
>
> So he wears the same thing as above?

In 58.5 he just appears as a businessman/crime boss, so he wears plain
clothes.  Except for the Lion Pack arc, where he and Melissa were
supposed to be the spoofs of... (goes check) hmm, the Hayes.  So BDSM-
style Hellfire-Club leather gear would be in order.  Eew.

(No problem at all with Melissa in that kind of outfit.  It's imagining
myself in it that is rather eew-worth.  Who'd have thought the idea of
WCs could occasionally be gross.)

Okay, quickly looking for something to change subject.

quoth Andrew Perron as of Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:06:27 +0000:
> On Feb 25, 4:22 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Wow... maybe I should actually go and finish the thing...  (embarrassed
>> looks around the room)
>
> Doo eet.

Sigh.  Yeah.  Only 15ish issues left to go anyway, and a few of them are
already written.  So who cares if only 3 people actually read the stuff,
it will feel all warm and fuzzy to go and finish a project for once :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/