NTB: An On the Deadbeat Special: Beige Happy Hour! -- A Beige Midnight Tie-In!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:05:58 PST 2009

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:42:52 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> "There's a keeper.  How many more of these bastards do we have to find
> before we're off the hook?"
>
> GrimSloth ran his finger down the list.  "We have to get 58 and a half."
>
> "A half?  How are we supposed to do that?  Mystical Chainsaw?"
>
> GrimSloth looked over the list.  "Doesn't say."

Obviously, you need a character who's both a Trenchcoater and a
non-Trenchcoater.  Hmmmm...

Anyway, this was fun. <3 Ah, completely amoral characters!

> Oh and how about a letter page...?
>
> Always wanted to do one of those...

Oooooooooh.  Man, a look into RACC history!  People whose names no longer
ring in the halls of Usenet...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, exciting.