MISC: As I predicted...

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 16:05:08 PDT 2009

On Sep 1, 12:52 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:30:21 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
> > One day everything in the world will be owned by one company called
> > AOL-Time-Warner-Sony-Vivendi-Disney-Newscorp-Viacom-CBS.
>
> Personally, I wouldn't mind an ongoing Darkwing Duck series in the Marvel
> U.

Disney says thay don't mind Marvel movies being made or distributed by
Fox (owned by Newscorp), Sony or Universal (now owned by Vivendi) nor,
presumably, Marvel cartoons appearing on Time-Warner's Cartoon Network
or Viacom's MTV.  Of course not: they are one big happy company.  The
takeover is now complete.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or a chance to get Brad Bird on
> Spider-Man.

You mean the comics or a cartoon?  Because I doubt if there was
anything that prevented him from writing Spiderman comics.  Didn't
Kevin Smith eventually put out four issues of Spiderman and the Black
Cat?

Martin