ASH: Call for submissions - ASH Holiday Special

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Sun Nov 23 10:09:35 PST 2008

     I've decided to open up an anthology for an ASH Holiday Special in the
mold of Marvel's Holiday Specials.  Mostly very short pieces, a few short
pieces, and maybe I'll write a bookend around it all.  I'm thinking it might
thematically work better as a Coherent Super Stories sort of thing (i.e. all
stories set pre-1998), but that may be too limiting.
     So, Christmas, Hannukah, New Year's, Kwanzaa, Solstice, Saturnalia,
whatever holiday from the season you want to write around.  (For reference,
the "current continuity" Ramadan started in mid-February 2026, so it'll kinda
fit if anyone wants to do Ramadan On Venus or something.)
     If you're interested, let me know ASAP, I'd like to assemble the thing
during the "Christmas-through-New-Year's" week when campus is all shut down.

     Dave Van Domelen, notes that the LL&DD Christmas Special will be getting
posted later this week.