REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #52 - April 2008 [spoilers]

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 16:34:16 PDT 2008

Tarq wrote:

> For now, however, this particular Big Event has gotten the feeling of
> just being *too big*. Please, please, PLEASE don't try to change this
> now; everything has been crafted towards one final moment, and I'm
> looking forward to it very anxiously indeed. But to answer your
> question of how to avoid flitting around too many scenes, I reply
> (with humble subjectivity), "Don't." I then hasten to add, "But maybe
> try to keep the story to a manageable length. A month would have
> worked well; after a year, it's a miracle that it hasn't gotten more
> convoluted."

Yeah... it's too big...

When I was writing BC#0 I started to realize how many characters and
plots and other things were involved... just too much...

BC#0 was kind of a mess.. hopefully all of Beige Midnight will be a lot
more comprehensible...

But I'm sort of stuck into a place where I'm trying to get this all
finished and trying to make it good.. and it seems to be turning into
a not so good/not so timely thing... the worst of both worlds...

After this no more events for me...

I guess Beige Midnight will probably be the last of its type of thing...

Arthur "Back to Beige..." Spitzer