LNH: 58.5 #19

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:05:55 PDT 2008

On Mar 11, 12:26 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> "If April had lasted 30 days like all other years", revealed
> Domestic Lad, "this would be Christmas Eve."

You know, I had thought about writing an Infinite Leadership
Christmas special a few months ago.  I can't wait to read
this one...especially if it involves a certain heroic canine
arriving via time travel to act as leader...

> "He's right, though", said Contraption Man.  "We come from an
> universe called The Evilverse.  Judging from your pitiful
> morals, our universe has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  Not
> even a heroic, hopeless resistance.  We're all evil and proud of
> it.  And now we're taking *your* universe over."

We're living in a world where "Lois and Clark" lasted four
seasons and "Smallville" has run for seven.  I'd say the
Evilverse has already taken over.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Beginning to look a lot like Christmas