LNH/Meta: Characters that are operating in 1956...

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:58:30 PST 2008

On Mar 5, 4:48 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I think I'm going to use the Classic Squad in Beige Countdown #0 for a
> flashback set in 1956...
>
> What I'm wondering is what magical based characters are running around
> during this time...?

When was the pre-Cry.Sig Occultism Kid (the current
August One) around?  He seems a likely candidate.

> Anyone know?
>
> Magical based supervillains?

Well, Ravenscroft is immortal... though I'm not
sure if she qualifies as a super-villain...

And there's Lord Ebon...

Though I think most of the magical characters
were warded off by a mysterious artifact
-- a billiard ball carved from a fragment
of a white dwarf star.

It's called the Sphere of Density...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Believes in magic, in a young girl's heart