8FOLD/META: Because One Issue Just Isn't Enough...!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 10:24:29 PDT 2008

Some months ago, we here at Eightfold proudly announced our five-part
super-saga, "The Sensational Character-Find of 2007!"  As I'm sure all
Eightfold Eighfficiandos are already aware, the first four parts of
this titanic tale have already hit your neighborhood newsgroup in JOLT
CITY # 12-15, released with relish on a monthly basis!

Next month will see the 16th issue of Jolt City, and the story's fifth
part... and thus the conclusion, right?

Wrong!

For we have discovered that this story is too powerful for a single
installment to contain its cataclysmic conclusion!  Exposure could
potentially be hazardous to your health!

And so, we have decided to extend the story by one additional
installment-- six sensational segments-- thus sparing you from any
harm that could befall those beholding such unbridled awesomeness!

Because...

... that's the kind of guys we are!