META: Writer's Block and Crazy-Ass Ideas

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Thu Jul 3 00:06:04 PDT 2008

On Jul 2, 10:04 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone else want to share their thoughts on writer's block, crazy-ass
> ideas, and inspiration?

Crazy-ass ideas come pretty easily in Australia! We have giant
marsupial rats hopping around our backyards, right next to the duck-
beavers. God, you are a pretty crazy-ass guy!

In lieu of inherent crazy-ass locales, however, I always find looking
to the law for inspiration to be pretty helpful. Here are some crazy-
ass ideas right now, straight from Australian law!

1. Women's rights

2. Saying 'sorry' to Aboriginals for Stolen Generations, and then
sending them off to mandatory boarding school

3. Amending the definition of 'free speech' so that you can get gaoled
for annoying a Catholic, and all banners and shirts must be cleared
with the police before you can have them anywhere near Sydney

Whoah! Sounds like parliament is a whacked out hive of crazy-ass to
me! What's more, if that doesn't help, just fall back on STIs,
monkeys, and old people. Or combinations of STIs, monkeys, and old
people! WHOAH! CRAZY-ASS!!

> ==Tom
~Mitchell

On a related note, I just wanted to complain about WYD.  >_>