REPOST/LNH: Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #1 out of 4: The Dog That Barked, Christmas!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 17:51:05 PST 2008

Tarq wrote:
> Um. Does anyone else have this cut off at
>> "I did do a scan of him, UN," Dr. Stomper remarked.  "Apparently he's
> without any little "Read More" thingy? How am to get my Cauliflower
> fix without going INTO THE PAST??

Hmm... I guess you're right... the google groups version and earthlink
newsreader version are both screwed up...

I normally just look at the eyrie version, which is fine except for
this weird symbol that pops up...

http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2008-December/005056.html

The Cauliflower wiki has links to all four issues too..

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Cauliflower_%28series%29

> This is actually a really cool idea! Let us all go INTO THE PAST!!
> Hands up everyone who wants a field trip INTO THE PAST!!
>
> ~Mitchell (is a dude who is now totally on his way INTO THE PAST!!)

Arthur "As long as I don't have to relive my first 18 years..." Spitzer