REPOST/LNH: Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch #1 out of 4: The Dog That Barked, Christmas!

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Sat Dec 20 15:42:31 PST 2008

Um. Does anyone else have this cut off at
> "I did do a scan of him, UN," Dr. Stomper remarked.  "Apparently he's
without any little "Read More" thingy? How am to get my Cauliflower
fix without going INTO THE PAST??

This is actually a really cool idea! Let us all go INTO THE PAST!!
Hands up everyone who wants a field trip INTO THE PAST!!

~Mitchell (is a dude who is now totally on his way INTO THE PAST!!)