META: Is the economy killing RACC?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 16:54:29 PST 2008

Lalo Martins wrote:
> Looniverse zen-xistentialism:
>
> If a story is posted and nobody is there to read it, do the events in it
> still happen?
>
> Regarding your question, I can't really answer either way... you see...
>
> On one hand, I'm still following the group, and reading everything LNH
> that is posted, except for Beige Midnight.  Because I'm really not
> interested enough on non-LNH posts, and Beige Midnight, well, I was
> planning to write some of it, and I feel bad that I didn't.  So I'm kind
> of waiting for it to be over and then I'll read it in one go.

Damn.  Guess I have to write another 3 issues of BM.  Oh lord.

I was kind of wondering where you went...

Look don't worry about it.  If you have anything you started on, but
didn't finish post it on the Author's group.  If you don't have anything
that's all right.  If 3 issues is too much, you don't have to write that
much -- you could just write a small part.  Or if you don't want to
write anything for BM that's fine too.  This whole thing is volunteer no
pay work.

RACC is about writing what you enjoy.  And if you don't enjoy something
you probably shouldn't do it.  Write something you enjoy.

I knew there was a chance that I'd have to write most of BM.  That's my
burden to bear.

> On the other hand, "reading everything LNH that is posted, except for BM"
> also means, by chance, I haven't actually read a single RACC story since
> shortly after I stopped posting... almost exactly six months ago.

I think Dave posted some New Exarchs stuff, which I suppose might be LNH...

> best,
>                                                Lalo Martins

Arthur "Death to Beige Midnight" Spitzer