META: Is the economy killing RACC?

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:49:57 PST 2008

Looniverse zen-xistentialism:

If a story is posted and nobody is there to read it, do the events in it
still happen?

Regarding your question, I can't really answer either way... you see...

On one hand, I'm still following the group, and reading everything LNH
that is posted, except for Beige Midnight.  Because I'm really not
interested enough on non-LNH posts, and Beige Midnight, well, I was
planning to write some of it, and I feel bad that I didn't.  So I'm kind
of waiting for it to be over and then I'll read it in one go.

On the other hand, "reading everything LNH that is posted, except for BM"
also means, by chance, I haven't actually read a single RACC story since
shortly after I stopped posting... almost exactly six months ago.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/