LNH/Meta: And you can write for Beige Midnight... too!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 17:23:29 PDT 2008

This is a call for stories about superheroes battling
supervillians...

(Or superheroes battling superheroes)

(Or supervillains battling supervillians)

(Or superpeople watching as other superpeople fight while making snarky
comments about them)

(Whatever you want)

This will be a massive battle that will take place outside of the LNHHQ
that will appear in Beige Midnight #8-10.

You have till Oct. 31, 2008 to write something and send it to me at
either...

arspitzer at earthlink.net

Or

lnh-authors at googlegroups.com

And if you want to join the LNH Authors Google Group (assuming you've
written at least one LNH story) feel free to e-mail and I'll give you
the permission needed to become a member...

Arthur "Fight makes Write..." Spitzer